TCH Rigid Handcuffs
TCH840: The latest in - Total Control Handcuffs by TCH. Rapidly becoming the standard forces issue - this is a... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
TCH840: The latest in - Total Control Handcuffs by TCH. Rapidly becoming the standard forces issue - this is a replacement for the Hiatt Speedcuff which are no longer available.
Total Control Rigid Handcuffs have a moulded grip that fits snugly in the hand and provides greater control with speed of application.
- 3 independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar. The total of 18 teeth provides 25 locking positions and 17% larger internal circumference than standard models
- Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Double locking mechanism
- Two standard keys are provided with each Handcuff
- Full Compliance with N.I.J Standard 0307.01
these are probably the best rigid handcuffs i have ever carried . highly recommended
Very good handcuffs. This is the standard handcuff model used by the police force. Ex-police decomissioned models are all fine but there's no substitute for having a brand spanking new, perfect condition, not a scratch on them, new handcuffs. I can speak from experience as I have ex-police ones with the serial ground off and brand new from here.
Highly recommended if rigid cuffs are what you want. Although I think TCH should make a hinged cuff for the police force in this length, to maintain security and control of suspects while creating more comfort potential especially in non-stacked positions.