Protec tactical vest with Peter Jones CS spray and BWV dock
The Protec tactical duty vest has been developed to meet the needs of todays modern police force. Using a combination... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
Delivery & Returns
Same Day Dispatch before 12pm
14 Day Refund or Exchange Options
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
The Protec tactical duty vest has been developed to meet the needs of todays modern police force. Using a combination of lightweight breathable mesh and strong 1000D it offers the best of both worlds, long lasting toughness and lightweight comfort. The advantages of using a tactical vest over a traditional belt system are apparent the instant you put it on, taking your equipment from the belt, distributing the weight evenly across the body hugely reduces the strain on your lower back whilst out on patrol.
Due to huge demand this model is now produced with a chest mounted klickfast compatible dock for body worn CCTV and the addition of the Peter Jones detachable CS holder. This holder is now force issue and even mandatory in some UK police forces. Every Protec vest has been developed in the uk using valuable feedback from operational police officers and security staff, our ergonomic design ensures every piece of your equipment is right where you need it, when you need it most.
- Now featuring the P175 Peter Jones CS Spray holder
- Chest mounted dock for body worn CCTV or BWV camera
- Handcuffs with utility pocket
- 1000D Balastic nylon by Dupont
- Genuine airwave Tetra radio docs on both shoulders
- CS spray holder suitable to Hold Peter Jones Unit
- Baton drawn down for quick access
- Velcro adjustable shoulders and sides for maximum adjustment and comfort.
- Small pouch suitable for limb restraints
- Two D Rings for attachments - lanyards
- Two large zipped pockets behind equipment panels
- Select badge required or clear badge holders for your own badges.
|Size Chart||Protec Vest Size Chart|
Absolutely worth it
A brilliant tactical vest! Much better than standard issue kit. Would never go back to a belt again.
|Chest Size (in)||28 - 38||36 - 46||46 - 50||50 - 56|