TCH Rigid Handcuffs Black Finish Dual Hole
TCH842B: Total Control Handcuffs are rapidly becoming the standard in forces issue. A premium grade product, this is an ideal replacement... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
Delivery & Returns
Same Day Dispatch before 12pm
14 Day Refund or Exchange Options
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
TCH842B: Total Control Handcuffs are rapidly becoming the standard in forces issue. A premium grade
product, this is an ideal replacement for the Hiatt Speedcuff which are no longer available. With its
non-reflective surface these cuffs are perfect for covert and tactical law enforcement.
Total Control Rigid Handcuffs have a moulded grip that fits snugly in the hand and provides greater
control with speed of application.
- Dual key holes
- 3 independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar. The total of 18 teeth provides 25 locking
- positions and 17% larger internal circumference than standard models
- Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Double locking mechanism
- Two standard keys are provided with each Handcuff
- Full Compliance with N.I.J Standard 0307.01
As ever, top quality from TCH. Worth the money over cheaper alternatives. I have a slight reservation about the dual sided keyhole feature; the "reverse side" key action is quite stiff as you are turning the key nearer the sprung end of the internal ratchet bar. You also lose a couple of locking positions. So yes, you have the convenience that there will always be a keyhole facing up, but I'm not sure this convenience is worth the extra over the (also excellent) single sided version.
Overall an excellent piece of kit which backloads, double locks, rotates and engages precisely every time.