TCH Hinge Standard Handcuffs
TCH810: The most popular hinged cuffs in the range. Manufactured to comply with the US NIJ Standard 0307.01, world beating... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
Delivery & Returns
Same Day Dispatch before 12pm
14 Day Refund or Exchange Options
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
TCH810: The most popular hinged cuffs in the range. Manufactured to comply with the US NIJ Standard 0307.01, world beating quality, built to last. You won’t be disappointed
Standard TCH Handcuffs possess the following features:
· 3 independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar. The total of 18 teeth provides extra locking positions: Standard models – 23.
· Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing.
· Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time.
· Double locking mechanism.
· Two standard keys are provided with each Handcuff.
Full Compliance with N.I.J Standard 0307.01.
Positives: I like how they are really shiny.
I like the stiffness of the hinges, it seems to help a lot with the restraint. They seem to be a lot of help with resistive subjects
Cons: the size of the cuff is extremely small. The size needs to be larger to work on all people.