TCH920: Made from Aluminium and Steel and as tough and durable as all steel models, lightweight models are 40% lighter than standard Weighing around 210 grams are the lightest cuffs in the TCH range this represent a considerable weight saving for the active law enforcement officer. An average duty belt carries a pretty big payload so any weight saving is a bonus.
TCH Handcuffs possess the following features:
· 3 independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar. The total of 18 teeth.
· All Superior models provides 25 locking positions and with 17% larger internal circumference than standard models.
· Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing.
· Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time.
· Double locking mechanism.
· Two standard keys are provided with each Handcuff
Full Compliance with N.I.J Standard 0307.01