MED VEST 4: allows for hands free first response. As with the original TEVMED, the new model is designed for comfort with a smart professional appearance.
The Original Med-Vest 1 was launched at the 2010 Emergency Services Show. As with all our products we improved it and brought the price down.
A utility vest that can be worn for all duties, this medical vest now comes complete with an adjustable shoulder plate. This allows you to fully adjust the vest for complete comfort.
Made to the highest standards with resilient materials, its construction is robust whilst technical fabrics used for the garment make it lightweight, fire retardant and it also boasts an antibacterial coating that will last the lifetime of the garment.
This garment is suitable for Paramedics - Ambulance Technicians and First Aid staff. Unlike other vests, it has clear plastic badge holders to the front and rear so that you can place your own sliders and job roll badges on it.
- Fire Retardant.
- Antibacterial coating.
- Four Velcro fastening multipurpose pockets.
- One Large twin zip pocket with elastic loops.
- Two zipped pockets behind equipment pouches.
- Torch Holder.
- Two clear badge pockets for removing or adding badge sliders.
- Reflective Tape GP800 - the brightest reflective garment tape of its type in the world.
- Genuine Airwave Radio or Phone dock.
- Velcro adjustable waist, comfortable fit in seconds.
- Velcro adjustable shoulders to guarantee a perfect fit.
- Forward facing rank slide for insignia on the left shoulder.