Magnum Viper Pro 8.0 EN
The Viper Pro 8.0 EN men’s and women’s 8 inch boot sits above the ankle and is highly... - Read More
The Viper Pro 8.0 EN men’s and women’s 8 inch boot sits above the ankle and is highly durable with a full grain leather upper and breathable ballistic nylon panels. Featuring non-metallic, scanner safe hardware including a non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support, the boots also have moisture wicking laces, a ¾ bellows tongue and a comfortable Cambrelle® inner lining.
The contour moulded PU foam insole offers extreme comfort and shock absorption while the EVA midsole provides further underfoot cushioning. Further comfort is added with the foam padded collar and tongue, while the foam ankle roll pads and TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter provide protection. High traction is provided by the durable carbon rubber outsole which is SRA slip and oil resistant.
Tested and certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA. The Viper Pro 8.0 is hugely popular with Magnum fans, from police and security to paintball and airsoft fans. They also make great uniform boots for shift workers who are on their feet for long periods at a time.
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Hardwearing breathable 1680 denier ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Cambrelle® lining
- Moisture wicking laces
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue for comfort
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Durable, high traction, SRA slip resistant carbon rubber outsole
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA
- Waterproof and sidezip options also available
Please allow between 5 and 7 working days for delivery.