Magnum Viper Pro 8.0 Side Zip
The Viper Pro 8.0 Sidezip EN is a durable 8 inch boot with ¾ bellows tongue which sits above the... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
The Viper Pro 8.0 Sidezip EN is a durable 8 inch boot with ¾ bellows tongue which sits above the ankle and is suitable for both men and women. The YKK circular side-zip allows for fast and easy on/off and EVA midsole and contour moulded PU foam insole provides maximum cushioning comfort and shock absorption – making these a popular style among people who work long shifts on their feet.
The highly durable upper consists of full grain leather upper and ballistic nylon panels and the carbon rubber outsole is also highly durable and SRA slip resistant, providing high traction on slippery surfaces and uneven terrain. The boots are scanner safe with non-metallic hardware and a composite shank for lightweight support. A TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter and foam ankle roll pads provide protection for the foot while the Cambrelle® inner lining and laces wick moisture away from the foot keeping them free from sweat.
Tested and certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA. The Viper Pro 8.0 Sidezip boots are an ideal for police, security and any uniform personnel who work long shifts. They’re also a popular choice for cadets, paintball and airsoft fans.
- YKK circular side-zip for quick donning and doffing
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Hardwearing breathable 1680 denier ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Cambrelle® lining
- Moisture wicking laces
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue for comfort
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Durable, high traction, SRA slip resistant carbon rubber outsole
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA
- Waterproof and non-sidezip options also available
Please allow between 5 and 7 working days for delivery.