LOWA Mountain GTX boots
With over 90 years of experience making boots, LOWA boots are thought to have become some of the best boots... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
With over 90 years of experience making boots, LOWA boots are thought to have become some of the best boots available today.
The Mountain GTX is the most popular boot in LOWAS Task Force collection. It is fully waterproof using a mixture of quality full grain leather and GORE-TEX materials. The Mountain GTX uses a near identical specification to the popular Combat GTX GORE-TEX boot, the key difference being it's slightly smaller and lighter making the boot a perfect all rounder.
- The LOWA Mountain Boot Features:
- Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6mm
- Lacing: open hooks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Duracom
- Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
- Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
- Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347
- Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI
- Usage: rough terrain
- Weight: 1780 g/pair
|Product USP||Free Delivery|