Light 2 - E2 Ultra Violet LED
he Protec Light Squared or Light 2 torches provide a high-end professional torch at half the price of comparable brands. The... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
he Protec Light Squared or Light 2 torches provide a high-end professional torch at half the price of comparable brands.
The Light 2 E2 Expert torch is a professional compact Ultraviolet Torch that doesn't compromise on performance. A fully featured, high powered, professional LED torch.
- Security & Fraud Protection - For detecting counterfeit currency, credit cards, drivers licence's, passports, etc. As many of these items have a watermark, image or fibres within them that use UV sensitive inks.
- Forensic Police - As an investigative tool at the crime scenes, helpful in locating and identifying bodily fluids such as blood residue, urine, saliva and semen.
- Sanitary inspections - The UV light aids in identifying any organic mineral deposits that may remain on insufficiently clean areas. Urine is also easily detected which can be helpfully in locating pet urine deposits in carpets or hard surfaces. Hospitals also use these light to determine when a mattress may need replacing and also check on the performance of their cleaning staff. You could also check out the cleanliness of hotels, etc.
- Pest Control - Commonly used to detect the presence of mice, rats, roaches, etc in buildings, the ultraviolet torches can expose traces of rodent urine and so help to track them.
- Antiques Collectors - For identifying uranium and vaseline glass, helping to detect ceramic repairs and also modern repairs to fabrics.
- Output: 395 - 410 Nanometers Light Output
- Lamp Life: 170 Hours Burn Time
- Optimal Distance: 50 Metres Beam Range
- Power Supply: 3x AAA battery
- Diameter: 32mm
- Length: 126mm
Click on the more information tab for the detailed specifiction. All of this power and technology packed into a small, simple to use torch.