ESP Double Molle Textile Handcuff Holder
This plastic holder is designed for the comfortable, daylong carrying of a larger number of disposable textile handcuffs. They are... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
This plastic holder is designed for the comfortable, daylong carrying of a larger number of disposable textile handcuffs. They are inserted into the holder after turning over the top cover. Once opening the flexible, side flap the handcuffs can be quickly and easily taken out by pulling the textile ribbon. The holder can be easily refilled with more handcuffs to be used for further action. This holder can hold 6 pieces of textile handcuffs. The holders use the UBC-07 type clip, enabling the user to quickly change between different holders, with a possibility of a 360 degree rotation with 16 locking positions. This clip allows a secure and firm fixation to MOLLE webbing but likewise on various models of belts.
- Highly resistant polyamide holder for textile handcuffs
- Holds 6 pieces
- Handcuffs can be easily removed using the flexible side flap
- Strong 360 degree rotating belt clip, allows you to position the item whilst attached
- Compatible with MOLLE webbing
- UBC-07 type clip - Double Molle Attachment Clip. Universal Quick Change Attachment and Removal Clip for Molle (PALS, Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing. The Quick Change System allows the user to change their equipment, according to their particular needs, at any given moment. This is similar in concept but different from Peter Jones’ Klick Fast docks. Klick Fast is registered Trade Mark of Peter Jones ILG
- 140 x 75 x 70 mm
Please note the handcuffs are not included with this product. They can be found when searching code HT-01-B.