Bates GX8 8 GORE-TEX boots
The GX8 boot from Bates is made from leather and ballistic nylon upper all lined with a completely waterproof and... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
The GX8 boot from Bates is made from leather and ballistic nylon upper all lined with a completely waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining. The unique technology behind GORE-TEX fabric allows it to be completely waterproof yet still allow moisture vapour to escape the boot. Standard features of the GX8 are tough slip resistant rubber sole and a cushioned removable sole insert.
- Full-Grain waterproof leather and ballistic nylon upper which offers first time comfort ad high breathability
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining which keeps feet dry and wickes away swea
- Cushioned removable insert
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Athletic cement construction for the feel and comfort of a running shoe but support of a work boot
Amazing boot! Definitely worth the money. So comfortable even when doing 12 patrols in the rain. Would recommend these over any of the magnum boots!
I've been wearing these boots for over a year now and they are incredible, never too hot in summer or too cold in winter. They are completely waterproof and I have never had any issues with them.
They provide excellent comfort and support and are still as strong and well built as ever and look like they have hardly been used. They are lightweight and easy to run in and the laces are tough as hell.
I cannot rate these boots highly enough and would recommend them to anyone!
I suggest getting them a size larger for a good fit.