Adams ER3000 Deep Tissue Metal Detector
Adams model ER3000 Is one of the most successful super high sensitivity metal detectors we have produced to date. It... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
Adams model ER3000 Is one of the most successful super high sensitivity metal detectors we have produced to date. It has been specifically designed for the detection and location of very small or even tiny fragments of metal, whether it be on and around the body or buried deep within the body tissue itself.
This further development in high sensitivity metal detector technology has established a new level of performance, giving the user the ability to detect large or even the tiniest metal objects that are still undetectable with a standard airport style hand wand.
ER3000 has the ability to detect metal fragments that are concealed or even buried deep within the skin tissue, as well as clothing and apparel.
Requires a single 9V battery for operation, not included in sale but can be purchased separately here.
- Dimensions: Length: 360mm. Width (probe end): 105mm - Body 55mm. Height: 35mm
- Weight: 300 grams including battery
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to +65°C
- Dust and moisture protection: Conforms to IP64 (IEC 529)
- Tuning: Fully Automatic
- Operating Frequency: 20Khz
- Humidity: 98%
- Battery Life: Standard 9Volt Alkaline MN1604): 360 hours. Optional Rechargeable NiMh: 100 Hours
- Construction: Ultra rugged polycarbonate/nylon injection molded case construction
- Alarm Indicator: Simultaneous Audio Beeper/Visual high intensity LED
- Power Operation – On/Off: Minimum pressure pushbutton periodical switch operation. Red rocker switch. “On” in forward position, “Off” in back position.
- Sensitivity: Super high sensitivity metal detector with operator adjustable turbo control – better than 0.03 grams
- Battery Management system: Yellow LED light warning for low battery.
- Battery Inserted Cartridge style (no wires)
- Target Size Discrimination (at constant sweep): Short Alarm = small target, Long Alarm = large target
- Tested and approved to EEC EN5008-1 Table 1; EN50082-1 Table 1:1.1. Radiated Emissions
- Conforms to international standards: CE mark lEC, NILEC, FCC, FAA. Medically tested and approved
- No risk to persons with pacemakers or pregnant Women. No interference to magnetic recorded material
- Detects Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals.
- Warranty: 36 months Limited warranty