TEE-UU ZIP Secure Equipment Holster
This is a spacious holster with closable zip compartments for storage of a wide range of equipment during operations as... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
Delivery & Returns
Same Day Dispatch before 12pm
14 Day Refund or Exchange Options
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
This is a spacious holster with closable zip compartments for storage of a wide range of equipment during operations as well as sufficient space for personal valuables. The holster includes two spacious and padded main compartments, which provide sufficient space for larger equipment. All compartments have colour-contrasting zips for both, easy differentiation and secure closing. The holster has an inbuilt net-pocket on the back. The bottom of this rear pocket is protected against piercing and therefore suitable for carrying along items such as dress scissors etc.
The front of the ZIP Holster is equipped with two small pockets designed for items such as a pen or penlight, as well as an adjustable smartphone pocket, suitable for smart phones up to 6.2” in screen size. This smart phone pocket is securely closed with an easy to open buckle and has a padded flap to provide protection to the screen of the device. This holster is designed to be attached to a paramedic belt either vertically or horizontally.
- Spacious holster with two large zipped products for official use
- Two spacious and padded main compartments with sufficient space for larger equipment
- Rear pocket with reinforced base for protection against piercing for carrying sharper items
- Two smaller front pockets for smaller items
- Adjustable and padded smart phone pocket with easy open buckle
- GLOVE-FIX system for attachment of nitrile gloves
- Easily attachable to belt either vertically or horizontally
- 125 x 180 x 70 mm
- Weight – 0.135kg
- Material – 1200D Polyester
Please note no additional items are included with this product other than the holster itself.