TEE-UU GEARBAG PRO Rapid Intervention Bag
The Rapid Intervention Bag is an absolutely essential piece of equipment at operations where firefighters are wearing a self-contained breathing... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
Delivery & Returns
Same Day Dispatch before 12pm
14 Day Refund or Exchange Options
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
The Rapid Intervention Bag is an absolutely essential piece of equipment at operations where firefighters are wearing a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA). For rapid intervention teams, it developed as a vital tool to transport all required equipment potentially needed for rescue of firefighters or other people in case of emergency.
The GEARBAG PRO Rapid Intervention Bag goes beyond all demands. It has a spacious capacity, which allows for carrying of extended equipment, depending on the individual contingency plan of any fire brigade. The main compartment is designed for storage of a whole SCBA along with additional equipment that can be stored in the inside net pockets. A mounting for a fire axe (or Halligan tool) is located on the bag’s exterior. The ultrafast accessible mask compartment provides space for everything that is needed for establishing an ensured breathing air supply: respirator mask, regulator and hand wheel of the valve of the SCBA.
An innovative feature of the GEARBAG PRO is the integrated belt system, which allows for the secure mounting of the bag on the patient and allows secured breathing air supply throughout the entire rescue operation. The robust trolley system of the bag in combination with the strong wheels and sliding bars at the base enables a rapid invention team to rush towards the patient without having to carry the bag, even when overcoming stairs. These clever features considerably unburden rapid intervention teams whilst in action and allow them to concentrate on the most important task at hand; saving lives. Users are free of the equipment’s weight and have their hands free to perform life-saving work.
- Main compartment with three fastening straps for mounting of SCBA
- Net inside pockets for smaller items
- Respirator mask compartment with space for the respirator mask, regulator and easy access to the hand wheel of the valve of SCBA.
- Two slide in pockets for equipment including rescue scissors etc.
- Mounting for fire axe at the exterior
- Robust trolley system with foldaway handle for transport by one person easily with the large wheels and sliding bars at the base
- Bag can be mounted onto the victim, ensuring supply of clear air is guaranteed for entire rescue operation
- 260 x 770 x 380 mm
- Weight – 4.7kg
- Material – 1200D Polyester