The TEE-UU CRASH & CARRY training dummy is the perfect training tool for members of fire and emergency services. Anyone who already has had to prepare for practical training sessions knows how hard carrying a training dummy is on your own. For those who don't, most would say that it is extremely exhausting and sometimes almost impossible.
Due to the integrated storage and carrying system, the training dummy can conveniently be carried as a back-pack. During transport, the arms and legs can be tied around the torso for even more convenient transport. Two people can easily carry the dummy by using the straps as handles. This 1700 mm tall CRASH & CARRY training dummy can be filled individually by the user, up to a weight of 40 kg for use with carrying-straps. A total weight of 25 – 35 kg is adequate for a realistic training scenario and does not over-strain trainees needlessly.
On the head, torso and extremities, several hook-and-loop areas can be found at front and rear of training dummy for mounting of injury patterns. As such, the pattern of injuries set for adults (36 pieces) is highly recommended with the CRASH & CARRY training dummy, which allows the simulation of a variety of injuries and conditions within seconds. This can be found when searching code TU-040.
- Comfortable training preparation dummy – can be easily carried as a backpack, whilst dummy arms and legs can be connected with two adjustable straps and metal clips or can be tied around the individual torso for even easier transportation.
- Can hold up a max of 40kg in weight to imitate realistic emergency scenarios, whilst 25-30 kg is sufficient for this purpose
- Training dummy can be easily carried similar to a travel bag or backpack by one or two people
- Adult version – also available in junior format (code TU-039)
- 1700 x 700 x 220 mm
- Weight – 2kg
- Material – 1680D Polyester with 2mm PVC internal coating
PLEASE CALL (+44)0 151 548 0144 FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PRODUCT.