TCH810B: This is the black finished version of the standard TCH hinged model. With its non-reflective surface these cuffs are perfect for covert and tactical law enforcement. Manufactured to comply with the US NIJ Standard 0307.01, world-beating quality, built to last. You won’t be disappointed!
Standard TCH Handcuffs possess the following features:
· 3 independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar. The total of 18 teeth provides extra locking positions: Standard models – 23.
· Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing.
· Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time.
· Double locking mechanism.
· Two standard keys are provided with each Handcuff.
. Full Compliance with N.I.J Standard 0307.01.
Very happy with these. They are TCH so they swing through, backload and double lock exactly as they should. The black finish is good and should last well. Mine were just a little stiff on first use but they ease up after a few clicks through the ratchet and some light lubrication. Good engineering!