TCH Dual Key Rigid Handcuffs Nickel
TCH842 Now with Keyhole each side, facilitating ease of removal when in custody, reduces training time. The latest in Total Control... - Read More
Now with Keyhole each side, facilitating ease of removal when in custody, reduces training time. The latest in Total Control Handcuffs by TCH. Rapidly becoming the standard forces issue - this is a replacement for the Hiatt Speedcuff which are no longer available.
Total Control Rigid Handcuffs have a moulded grip that fits snugly in the hand and provides greater control with speed of application.
- 3 independently moving ratchet bars, with 6 teeth on each bar. The total of 18 teeth provides 25 locking positions and 17% larger internal circumference than standard models
- Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Double locking mechanism Two standard keys are provided with each Handcuff
- Full Compliance with N.I.J Standard 0307.01
love the both side keyholes . highly recommended for anyone who's looking to buy a set of speedcuffs/rigid handcuffs
I got these because as my first rigid cuffs, I wanted to ensure keyholes would be accessible from both sides. The quality is stunningly high. The sound they even make when ratcheting is much lower than their chain version. Very smooth in operation. Very pleased to have them in my collection and hope to get another TCH model in the near future.