Protec High Visability Fire Command Tabards
In an emergency response situation, team identification is critical. Being able to quickly and accurately identify team leaders... - Read More
In an emergency response situation, team identification is critical. Being able to quickly and accurately identify team leaders dramatically enhances the effectiveness of any team dealing with emergency or disaster control situations.
Our full range of fire command tabards are manufactured from fire resistant polyester and have been designed in conformance with the foundation for incident command as outlined by the National Operational Guidance Programme. This guidance ensures each critical member of the command team can be quickly and easily identified. Each role has it's own unique colouring which is outlined below.
- Incident commander: white and yellow tabard (or in Scotland, red and white quadrants)
- Sector commander: yellow and red tabard
- Operations commander: red tabard
- Command support: red and white chequered tabard with yellow
- Tac advisor: red and white chequered tabard with the reference, for example, HVP, NILO
- Safety officer: blue and yellow tabard
- Fire resistant polyester
- Velcro opening
- One size fits all
- UK manufactured
- Clear badge holders back and front
All command tabards are made to order, prices from £29.99.
Please allow 7-10 days for manufacturing.
For further information or custom colour combinations please contact our sales team on +44(0)151 548 0144, or email [email protected]
|Custom Stock Status||Made to order|
|Size Chart||Tab2 Size Chart|
|Max Chest Size (in)||44"||46"||48"||50"||54"|