When you have to take all of your PPE protective clothing with you and want to be comfortable, the TEE-UU RAGBAG PRO is for you. It has a spacious and padded main compartment, suitable for storing a range of extensive equipment, whilst the padding protects items inside of the bag against damage. This bag also has two inside net pockets. Boots can be stored in a hygienically separated boot-compartment, which also allows for storage of wet or used clothing, allowing them to be compartmentalised from clean items.
Further equipment, such as a writing case etc., can be stored in the exterior compartment. The small front pockets provide space for storage of small items such as charger cable for your mobile, wallet and other similar items. The RAGBAG Pro has robust sliding bars at the base of the bag, allowing the user to place it down even on dirty surfaces. There is also a plastic pocket at front (9 x 6 cm), which is suitable for labelling as well as surrounding signature TEE-UU high visability reflective strips to guarantee additional visibility for both safety and style.
The bag is equipped with a curved carrying handle for comfort and stability. Instead of carrying the RAGBAG PRO, you can put it on your back as a rucksack, as it has backpack straps.
· Main padded compartment with two inside net pockets
· Separate boot compartment whereby boots and wet or dirty clothes can be hygienically separated from fresh clothes and equipment
· Organiser compartment for pens and office stationaries
· Exterior compartment for smaller items
· Plastic pocket (9 x 6 cm) at front for labelling
· Elastic string at top to store a jacket or similar item
· Backpack carrying system and curved carrying handle at top, allowing bag to be carried comfortably and differently based on weight
· 430 x 700 x 380 mm
· Weight – 2.6kg