Advanced Tactical Duty Vest CT
Protec Advanced Tactical Black Duty Vest - Velcro TVSBN3 is a design exclusive to MC Products UK Ltd. All Protec Equipment... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
Protec Advanced Tactical Black Duty Vest - Velcro TVSBN3 is a design exclusive to MC Products UK Ltd.
All Protec Equipment Vests and Carriage Systems are designed by expert technicians with the input of Operational staff to ensure that each garment is:
- Fit for purpose
- Conforms to necessary standards
- Left or Right Hand
- Fully adjustable for maximum comfort
- Velcro system allows for removal of reflective badges
- Blue Chequered reflective strips front and back
- Airwave docks on both shoulders
- Spray pouch (suitable for Peter Jones Unit)
- Advanced Baton holder (see baton list)
- Combi handcuff pouch (speedcuff and hinged cuff)
- Small pouch
- Large zipped panel pockets
- Velcro patches front and back for Operational Badges or Insignia
- Comfort fit adjustable shoulders
- Comfort fit belt loop system
- 1000D Nylon
- Breathable Military Mesh
- Advanced ISO 4915:1991 stitching technique for maximum strength
Suitable For Batons
- Asp 21" to 26"
- Casco 21" to 26"
- Camlock Bonowi 16" to 26"
- Monadnock Autolock 21" to 26"
- See the baton Menu for full list
- Not suitable for side handle Batons
- Small: 28" - 38"
- Medium: 36" - 46"
- Large: 46" - 50"
- XL: 50" - 56"
How to Fit Size:
Measure your chest size whilst wearing your body armour and workwear clothing such as your hi-vis jacket
Measure your chest without workwear, as you would for any item of clothing
Choose a size range that accommodates both measurements
Best quality garment
We supply an extensive range of reflective badges in our Tactical Clothing section.
Designed for Professionals by Professionals.
|Size Chart||Protec Vest Size Chart|
I have purchased a couple of vests the same style to this from here earlier and decided to update to this latest one,
I am again impressed with the quality of construction this vest feels strong but not heavy a very sturdy but good weight balance for vest kit.
All your kit it easily to hand and yet secured well until you need it great quality product great build and excellent service from the team well done all keep up the top quality all round !!!
|Chest Size (in)||28 - 38||36 - 46||46 - 50||50 - 56|