Adams Ad360 Compact Metal Detector
The Adams AD360 is a rugged and compact metal detector measuring 9.3 inches long and weighing only 219 grams. The... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
The Adams AD360 is a rugged and compact metal detector measuring 9.3 inches long and weighing only 219 grams. The AD360 is simple to use and comfortable to operate. It has a detection area that is the entire length, circumference and tip of the detection probe. This offers the user a very efficient and fast way of carrying out a search procedure in any weather or challenging environment, yet the AD360 is still small and light enough to wear on the belt. Designed for frontline operational, law enforcement, corrections, or general security applications.
Requires a single 9V battery for operation, not included in sale but can be purchased separately here.
• Small and lightweight. Fits into small belt holster or is small enough to fit in the pocket
• Requires no adjustments for use
• Detection area that is the entire length, circumference and tip of the detection probe
• Detects all metals
• Single on/off button (push/latch-push/release power) when the button is pushed into the ON position a green LED flashes, indicating that the unit is powered and in the ON mode
• Silent vibration alert only when metal is detected, enabling the user a safer more tactical advantage
• Rugged all weather construction, ideal for use in extreme conditions and environments (IP67)
• The battery compartment is located at the back of the detector and has a screw cap, similar to that of a standard flash light
• Powered by a single standard 9 Volt battery – Extended use between battery changing or charging
- Length (including probe): 24cm (9.3 inches) (Including battery cap)
- Diameter: Probe end: 2.5cm (0.98 inches)
- Handle End: 4.4 cm (1.73 inches)
- Weight: 219grams (7.75 Ounces) Including Battery
- Power source: 1 x 9 volt block alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Alarm indicator: Vibration alarm (in handle)
- Power indicator: Green flashing LED
- Search sensor: Detection area that is the entire length, circumference and tip of the detection probe
- Sensitivity: 0.5 grams
- Minimum Battery Life: Standard 9Volt Alkaline MN1604): 400 hours.
- Optional Rechargeable NiMh: 80 Hours Power Operation – On/Off:
- Rugged pushbutton latching switch Ingress protection (dust and moisture protection and resistance):
- IP67 Case construction: High impact ABS with rubberized handle grip
- Warranty:24 months Limited warranty
- Tested and approved to EEC EN5008-1 Table 1. EN50082-1 Table 1:1.1 Radiated Emissions: Conforms to international standards: CE mark lEC, NILEC, FCC, FAA. Medically tested and approved No risk to persons with pacemakers or pregnant women. No interference to magnetic recorded material.