PLEASE ALLOW FROM 5-7 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY OF OUR HYTERA BODY WORN CAMERAS.
Communication continues to become more and more vital, allowing organisations to operate more efficiently and safely especially in the importance for law enforcement officers to deter crime and collect efficient evidence. Hytera communications have provided a solution to the lack of suitable products in the PMR market with the Remote Video Microphone (RVM) Body Worn Camera range. The Hytera RVMs are designed to perform two vital roles for the user; capture, store and share vital evidence in video, image and audio format as well as integrate seamlessly with Hytera radios as a remote speaker microphone, providing a simple way of upgrading your communication system to include footage capture. Built to perform in the harshest environments, durable and efficient, the VM685 Body Worn Camera with high levels of flexibility and reliability and comprehensive software options will not let you down.
Key Features of the Hytera VM685 Body Worn Camera:
- Records at 720p at up to 60 frames per second and at 1080p at up to 30 frames per second, producing high definition recordings at a smooth frame rate, catching all the details required.
- One-touch record and emergency buttons, enabling fast and simple use in any situation. Pre and post event recording, ensure no risk of missing vital evidence.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity for transmission and wireless downloading.
- IP67 and military standard (MIL-STD-810G) compliant, allowing total protection against dust and water damage
- High resolution footage – 140 diagonal x 106 horizontal x 78 vertical degree field of view, allowing the essential data to be captured and recorded.
- The 2-Watt Speaker and Remote Video Microphone (RVM) dual microphone, allows for audio data to be efficiently captured.
- The RVM can be used to communicate as a remote speaker microphone – connect a Hytera radio via Bluetooth or cable, and simply use the PTT button to use this function.
- Auto Save of video footage upon sudden impact to the camera as well as internal battery backup, which will continue recording for 5 minutes if battery is removed further ensure data is not lost or missed.
These Body Worn Cameras are available with a variety of data evidence management software’s. Managing evidence collected in the field is fundamental, ensuring that there is a complete safeguarding process and a compliance with data protection requirements. Hytera offers three levels of software, providing an evidence management solution for everyone.
- The RVM Manager is ideal for small user groups, a simple plug in and operates software with all the security measures required. Simple password-protected software with two user authentications, ensuring only those with access is allowed to make changes on the RVM devices and extract media. Allows manual upload of media captured (via disk drive) and manual clearing of existing media from RVM. Free of charge.
- The SmartMDM IDS (Integrated Device Station) is designed for medium-sized user groups. Multiple devices can be docked and their data can be wirelessly transmitted simultaneously via the MCA22 multi-charger. Automatic evidence transmission, once the device is docked, ready for viewing, tagging and saving. Search and view footage evidence using software’s digital evidence viewer. Password protected data to comply with data protection regulations. Can connect software to a server for data sharing. Charges will apply.
- The Digital Evidence Management (DEM) allows multiple sites to be managed from a central location. Data captured from a range of RVMs can be managed safely and securely with this software and integrated directly with the existing IT system. Analyse and tag evidence, assigning keywords for retrospective searching. Can assign different permissions to different users to comply with data protection. Capable of processing a large amount of data, automatically uploaded from the body worn cameras onto a cloud server for centralised control and storage. Backup and load balancing mechanisms ensures reliability that data is not lost. Charges will apply.
- VM685 Body Worn Camera
- Pre and post event recording function (20 or 30 seconds)
- Fixed focus lens
- 16 megapixel image sensor
- 2.4 inch LCD display screen
- High resolution recording
- Auto-Save of video footage upon impact
- H.264 video encoding technology
- Internal battery backup
- Waterproof and dustproof materials used – MIL-STD-810G and IP67 compliant
- 1.5 metre drop tested
- Standard USB charging with 4 hours charge time
- 2500mAh batteries will last up to 8 hours continuous use, running >250 hours standby time
- Include a flexible, 180 degree rotatable, universal mounting clip as a standard – Industry-standard KlickFast docks compatible with most Police & Security uniforms also available at Police Supplies.
- UK Designed and Manufactured
- Various Memory Storage Capacity Options Available
- Colour – Black
- Weight – 145g (including battery)
- 86.5 x 58 x 25.7 mm
Prices will vary depending on microSD card chosen, software chosen, storage options etc. Please call our offices at 0151 548 0144 for more information about price of this product.