In an emergency response situation, team identification is critical. Being able to quickly and accurately identify team leaders dramatically enhances the effectiveness of any team dealing with emergency or disaster control situations. These bibs have been designed in accordance with the National Ambulance Service Command and Control Guidance as set out by the National Ambulance Resilience Unit (NARU) and so that team members can quickly Identify the following key team members.
- Ambulance Incident commander (AIC) - White lower half with green & white checked shoulders.
- Ambulance Safety Officer (ASO) - Blue lower half with green & white checked shoulder.
- Command Support or Airwave Tactical Advisor - Green & white check.
- Ambulance Bronze Commander and any functional role not individually listed - Saturn yellow lower half and green & white checked shoulders.
- Decontamination Officer - Purple lower half with green & white checked shoulders.
- Medical Advisor (Doctor) - Red lower half with green & white checked shoulders.
- Strategic Advisor, Tactical Advisor or Inter agency Liaison Officer (ILO) - Green lower half with green & white checked shoulders.
- Ambulance Entry Control Officer (ECO) - Green & yellow all over check
- Loggist - Orange lower half and green & white check shoulders. All orange is any support function.
- Fire resistant polyester
- 2 adjustable straps
- One size fits all
- UK manufactured
All command bibs are made to order, prices from £29.99.
Please allow 7-10 days for manufacturing.
For further information or custom colour combinations please contact our sales team on +44(0)151 548 0144, or email email@example.com