Blackhawk Battle Bag
Blackhawk shoulder bag constructed with 1000D nylon and reinforced stitching ideal for outdoor use, with protective map cover, internal radio pouch, internal elastic loops (suitable for glow sticks) hook and loop section for spare pouches or magazines and two dividers to create three separate sections, widely used by the rescue services.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching for durability
- Shoulder strap and stow-away waist strap
- Size 9 YKK® zippers
- Map pocket inside protective storm flap with side-release closure
- Pouch for handheld radio with antenna access
- Elastic loops for Glow sticks
- Hook & loop section for spare magazines, or other modular pouches
- dividers create three separate internal sections
- Zip accessory pocket with elastic securing bands holds three magazines
- External zip pouches at both ends hold GPS, phone, etc.
- Total: 11"L x 5"W x 10"D
- Map pocket: 9.5" x 13"
- External pouch: 4" x 5"