Magnum Elite II Leather Waterproof Boots
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
The Magnum Elite II Leather Waterproof is the top of the range all leather boot from Magnum Boots. A full 8 inch boot with a no compromises approach to performance using only the finest quality of materials and craftmanship.
The Elite II comprises of a water-resistant full grain leather upper utilising a waterproof Sympatex® membrane, this ensures the boots have the highest levels of waterproof protection on those rainy days. On the inside, these boots have a Cambrelle® lining with Agion® treatment to help manage moisture and abrasion resistance, added together these features result in the ultimate comfort. for your feet. On top of all this the sole features an M-P.A.C.T contoured insole with memory foam, providing underfoot cushioning and support.
Ensuring high traction in all conditions, the Vibram® outsole with ladder grips is SRC slip and oil resistant. The Elite II Leather Waterproof also has a lightweight composite shank for stability, heavy duty hardware for durability and a TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection.
Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 with an SRC slip resistant outsole.
Full certification: EN ISO 20347:2012 OB WR FO SRC
- Water resistant natural full grain leather
- Sympatex® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Cambrelle® lining
- Agion® treatment
- Heavy duty hardware for additional durability
- Lightweight composite shank for torsional stability
- Injection moulded thermoplastic (TPU) reinforced heel counter and toe box
- High density midsole for underfoot support
- M-P.A.C.T. contoured insole with memory foam for extreme comfort and support
- High traction slip and oil resistant Vibram® outsole with ladder grips
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 for occupational footwear with SRC slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20347:2012 OB WR FO SRC