Communication continues to become more and more vital, allowing organisations to operate more efficiently and safely especially in the importance for law enforcement officers to deter crime and collect efficient evidence. Hytera communications have provided a solution to the lack of suitable products in the PMR market with the Remote Video Microphone (RVM) Body Worn Camera range. The Hytera RVMs are designed to perform two vital roles for the user; capture, store and share vital evidence in video, image and audio format as well as integrate seamlessly with Hytera radios as a remote speaker microphone, providing a simple way of upgrading your communication system to include footage capture. Built to perform in the harshest environments, durable and efficient, the VM550 Body Worn Camera is a compact and cost-effective RVM solution that will not let you down.
Key Features of the Hytera VM550 Body Worn Camera:
- Records at 720p at up to 60 frames per second and at 1080p at up to 30 frames per second, producing high definition recordings at a smooth frame rate, catching all the details required.
- One-touch record and emergency buttons, enabling fast and simple use in any situation. Pre and post event recording, ensure no risk of missing vital evidence.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity for transmission and wireless downloading.
- IP67 and MIL-STD-810G compliant, allowing total protection against dust and water damage
- Fixed focus lens – 139 diagonal x 116 horizontal x 60 vertical degree field of view, allowing the essential data to be captured and recorded.
- 2-Watt Speaker and Remote Video Microphone (RVM) dual microphone, allowing for audio data to be efficiently captured.
- The RVM can be used to communicate as a remote speaker microphone – connect a Hytera radio via Bluetooth or cable, and simply use the PTT button to use this function.
These Body Worn Cameras are available with a variety of data evidence management software’s. Managing evidence collected in the field is fundamental, ensuring that there is a complete safeguarding process and a compliance with data protection requirements. Hytera offers three levels of software, providing an evidence management solution for everyone.
- The RVM Manager is ideal for small user groups, a simple plug in and operates software with all the security measures required. Two user authentication, ensuring only those with access are allowed to make changes on the RVM devices and extract media.
- The SmartMDM IDS (Integrated Device Station) is designed for medium-sized user groups. Multiple devices can be docked and their data can be wirelessly transmitted simultaneously via the MCA22 multi-charger. Automatic evidence transmission, once the device is docked, ready for viewing, tagging and saving.
- The Digital Evidence Management (DEM) allows multiple sites to be managed from a central location. Data captured from a range of RVMs can be managed safely and securely with this software and integrated directly with the existing IT system.
- VM550 Body Worn Camera
- Pre and post event recording function (20 or 30 seconds)
- Fixed focus lens
- 0.9-inch OLED Status Screen (top of unit)
- High resolution recording
- Waterproof and dustproof materials used – MIL-STD-810G and IP67 compliant
- 1.5 metre drop tested
- Standard USB charging with 4 hours charge time
- 2500mAh batteries will last up to 8 hours continuous use, running >250 hours standby time
- Include a flexible universal mounting clip as a standard – Industry-standard KlickFast docks compatible with most Police & Security uniforms also available at Police Supplies.
- UK Designed and Manufactured
- Various Memory Storage Capacity Options Available
- Colour – Black
- Weight – 145g (including battery)
- 86.5 x 58 x 25.7 mm
Prices will vary depending on microSD card chosen, software chosen, storage options etc. Please call our offices at 0151 548 0144 for more information about price of this product.