ESP Double Molle Holder for Expandable Baton
Universal swivelling holder BHU-74 is designed for professional use. The unique construction of this holder allows quick drawing of the... - Read More
Found it cheaper?
We'll beat it! - Read our Price Promise
Delivery & Returns
Same Day Dispatch before 12pm
14 Day Refund or Exchange Options
30 Years Experience
Proven Track Reputation in the Police, Security and Prison sector
Universal swivelling holder BHU-74 is designed for professional use. The unique construction of this holder allows quick drawing of the baton from its holder, by tilting it out with one hand. This holder uses the UBC-07 type fixture clip for expandable batons of lengths 16”, 18” and 21”. This belt clip enables the user to quickly change between different holders, with a possibility of 360 degree rotation with 16 locking positions. This baton holder has a safety lock to prevent unexpected release of the baton.
- Highly-resistant plastic baton holder for molle
- Designed for expandable batons with lengths of 16”, 18” or 21”
- Safety lock to prevent unexpected release
- Strong 360 degree rotating belt clip, allows you to position the item whilst attached
- 140 x 70 x 60 mm
- UBC-07 type clip - Double Molle Attachment Clip. Universal Quick Change Attachment and Removal Clip for Molle (PALS, Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing. The Quick Change System allows the user to change their equipment, according to their particular needs, at any given moment. This is similar in concept but different from Peter Jones’ Klick Fast docks. Klick Fast is registered Trade Mark of Peter Jones ILG.
Please note the baton is not included with this product.