Protec Advanced Tactical Black Duty Vest - Velcro TVSBN3 is a design exclusive to MC Products UK Ltd.
All Protec Equipment Vests and Carriage Systems are designed by expert technicians with the input of Operational staff to ensure that each garment is:
- Fit for purpose
- Conforms to necessary standards
- Left or Right Hand
- Fully adjustable for maximum comfort
- Velcro system allows for removal of reflective badges
- Blue Chequered reflective strips front and back
- Airwave docks on both shoulders
- Spray pouch (suitable for Peter Jones Unit)
- Advanced Baton holder (see baton list)
- Combi handcuff pouch (speedcuff and hinged cuff)
- Small pouch
- Large zipped panel pockets
- Velcro patches front and back for Operational Badges or Insignia
- Comfort fit adjustable shoulders
- Comfort fit belt loop system
- 1000D Nylon
- Breathable Military Mesh
- Advanced ISO 4915:1991 stitching technique for maximum strength
Suitable For Batons
- Asp 21" to 26"
- Casco 21" to 26"
- Camlock Bonowi 16" to 26"
- Monadnock Autolock 21" to 26"
- See the baton Menu for full list
- Not suitable for side handle Batons
- Small: 28" - 38"
- Medium: 36" - 46"
- Large: 46" - 50"
- XL: 50" - 56"
How to Fit Size:
Measure your chest size whilst wearing your body armour and workwear clothing such as your hi-vis jacket
Measure your chest without workwear, as you would for any item of clothing
Choose a size range that accommodates both measurements
Best quality garment
We supply an extensive range of reflective badges in our Tactical Clothing section.
Designed for Professionals by Professionals